I just have to say, thank you so much, Dakino, for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award!
The Liebster Blog Award is an award for blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word that means beloved and valued. These are the rules for the Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Create 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate.
- Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate and include links to their blogs.
- Go to each bloggers page and let them know you have nominated them.
11 Facts about me:
- I started blogging when I found my friend Ivana’s, and I wanted to tell stories about my horse life too.
- I have a huge fear of needles, birds, and thrill rides (mostly roller coasters..).
- I’m surprisingly decent at spelling (*cough* Dakino..).
- I have horrible memory.
- I really want to participate in more sports, but I can never find a sport I really enjoy.
- I want to maybe get into some sort of biology or editing career.
- I enjoy reading books, especially fantasy/science fiction.
- I have one younger sister.
- I make the weirdest friends. They all talk too much, not enough, or are just plain crazy!
- I want to learn how to play guitar but don’t have any musical talent within me.
- I’m considered to be a quiet person until I get to know you well.
Questions from Dakino:
1. What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
I remember once dreaming that I was going horseback riding, but then my horse turned into my dog when I got to the arena….
2. If you could had one superhuman power, what would it be?
Er, I’d probably want to be able to communicate with animals.
3. What do you think it would feel like to fly?
I think flying would be really cool, except for my fear of heights.
4. What is your main goal in life right now?
Just to get good grades in school and do well.
5. How long have you been blogging? Is this your first blog?
I’ve been blogging since August 26, 2102. This is my first blog.
6. What is your favorite breed of horse?
I love too many breeds… but I mainly love:
- all draft breeds
- Gypsy vanners
7. What is your favorite quote?
I don’t know.. I don’t pay attention to quotes well.
8. If you could have one chance to relive one moment, what would it be?
It would probably be any moment at my middle school (so far) since I really do miss it after graduating from it on Friday.
9. If you could go on a ride anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would probably want to go on a ride somewhere like Iceland or something, or somewhere really really pretty/aesthetic.
10. Are you interested in photography? If not, would you be? And if so, what kind?
I am interested in photography. I love horse photography and any sort of artistic photography in general.
11. Do you/will/would you have a horse-related career?
I might, and I don’t know if I will have a full-time horse career.
11 Questions from me:
- When and Why did you start blogging?
- How did you get into the horse world?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- What are some other interests you have?
- If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
- What type of career do you pursue/want to pursue?
- Do you enjoy art? If you do, what type of art do you like?
- Would u eat a snail of a sidewalk or a glazed flavored cockroach?
- Fruits or candy?
- Favorite movie/tv show?
- Favorite horse breed(s)?
(I tried to stay away from horse questions…)